Thursday, September 20, 2012
Friendship Begins with One Hello
Hope Baustista, the girl next to me is a very inspiring person. I first met her in my ED21 class. I didn't know much about then but I do remember how she made me feel comfortable around her. She is a great person with so much love to give. I only had one real conversation with her but she has given me so much to think about. People with disability would usually think that the word "fun" is not really for them and that their life is worthless. But she has probably done more than the rest of us have done. She is very adventurous and she loves to travel. Above all, she loves the Lord.
I am so grateful to be one of Hope's friends. She truly has given justice to her name. Like many people she associated with, she has given me hope. It's a treat to her friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nice one..:)
ReplyDeleteSeptember 24,2012
ReplyDeleteDear, thank you Claire.
very beautiful..:)
ReplyDelete